Update the details in your visa application

Have your details changed during the processing of your visa? Make sure you update the Department of Home Affairs with your new details.

Some details such as a new passport, change of address, a new relationship status, and so on, can be updated in your ImmiAccount. For other matters, you may be able to use Form 929 or Form 1022.

It is very important to keep these details up to date so that the Department can contact you in relation to your visa application, and so that the visa application is attached to your current passport if you have just changed it.

If you are unsure, contact your Registered Migration Agent for advice.

Have a question? Please contact us via the form in our Contact Us section. You can also call us on +61431 115 195 or email us: info@mypathmigration.com.au

Leave a Reply